Terms of Sale mean the terms and conditions on which purchases are supplied and delivered to you as a buyer on the www.azom.co website
By submitting a purchase order through the Site, you agree to these Terms of Sale and abide by them with immediate effect
Acceptance of purchase order
1. Supplier: As specified on the site, each product in the purchase order is sold by us
2. Acceptance of the purchase order: The purchase order issued by you is accepted by us when we inform you of acceptance in writing (whether on the website, e-mail or SMS), and if it is not possible for us to accept the purchase order issued by you, we will inform you of this in writing or by sending a message via e-mail or SMS to the mobile phone, and the value of the product will not be debited from your account.
3. Payment: Your issuance of the purchase order is an authorization from you to us or any third party specialized in electronic payments to deduct the value of the purchases from the balance of your credit or debit card, knowing that we accept payment under:
- Credit Card (Visa Card, Master Card, American Express)
- Mada card
- Apple pay
- Stc pay
- Cash on delivery as per our store, based on your city and preferred shipping company (with an additional fees starting from 5 SAR)
4. We have the right to cancel your order at:
- Failure to pay the value of purchases when due.
- Your failure within a reasonable period of time we determine to you to provide us with the information required to deliver the products to you.
- Your failure to allow us, within a reasonable period of time, to deliver products to you, or your failure to receive them.
5. Ownership of the products: ownership of the products passes to you as soon as you receive the product and pay its full value.
6. Invoicing: we will issue an electronic invoice for the value of your purchase and send it to the email address you provide to us
7. Maintenance: the owners of Azom products may be entitled to obtain maintenance and spare parts until a period of 2 years after the date of stopping manufacturing the product, and Azom may stop supporting some products that have become canceled and out of date.
Legal Obligations of Clients
As a party to this agreement, you acknowledge and undertake to:
- Comply with the laws at all times and with the legislation and regulations, including - without exception - all laws and regulations protecting privacy.
- You have all the powers and eligibility to enter into this agreement and pay the dues in accordance with the terms and conditions contained therein.
- If you purchase the product on behalf of a business, you confirm that you represent it and are acting on its behalf and that it will comply with these Sales Policies.
1. According to Legal Article 7 Clause 7.2, it stipulates legal liability in accordance with the following items:
7.1 Neither we nor our parent company, subsidiaries, affiliates, employees, directors, directors, employees, agents, suppliers, subcontractors or licensors shall be liable, based on a court judgment or claim arising from contract or civil law or due to default or breach of legal duties arising out of or in connection with these Terms of Sale, for loss of profits, data or information or any consequential, incidental, indirect or special damages, even if we, our affiliates, directors or members of our boards of directors have been notified or our agents, employees, licensors, subcontractors or suppliers of the possibility of such damages.
7.3 In addition, as permitted by applicable law, we, including our parent company, subsidiaries, affiliates, employees, directors, directors, employees, agents, suppliers, subcontractors or licensors, will not be Legally responsible, and you confirm your agreement here that we will not be liable for any damages or losses that may arise from the following, whether directly or indirectly:
7.3.1 Delayed delivery of Products or failure to deliver a part of them if you yourself fail to provide us with the information we need within a reasonable time since we requested it or you fail to make a payment.
7.3.2 Damage that may result from unauthorized repairs to Products.
7.3.3 Loss of any data stored or saved in Products that have been repaired or replaced.
7.3.4 You are completely reliant on the content or any other information provided by the Site relating to the product for which you have placed the order.
7.3.5 Your use of, or inability to use, the product you have ordered.
7.3.7 Viruses or other electronic malware resulting from the use of the product you ordered.
7.3.8 DAMAGE TO YOUR OWN DEVICE RESULTING FROM THE USE OF THE PRODUCT YOU ORDERED.
7.3.9 Loss of a business opportunity or inability to conduct business or the like due to our inability to deliver the product you ordered on time.
7.3.10 Any acts or events beyond our control
7.4 Pursuant to Clause 1.7, if Clauses 3.6, 2.7, and 3.7 are found to be unenforceable or unenforceable for any reason, then the entire legal liability of us, our parent company, subsidiaries, affiliates, employees or their directors, directors, employees, agents, suppliers, subcontractors or licensors to you, whether based on a court judgment, a claim arising from contract, default, breach of statutory duties, or arising out of or relating to these Terms of Sale, to the following maximum limits Minimum value for:
7.4.1 The price of the Product sold on the Site, its original shipping costs and the return shipping costs of the Product, or
7.4.2 An amount of three hundred (300) Saudi riyals
7.5 You hereby agree to indemnify and hold us, our parent company, subsidiaries, affiliates, employees, directors, directors, employees, agents, suppliers, subcontractors or licensors from liability for loss, damage, damage or expense (including legal fees and attorneys' fees) arising out of or in connection with:
7.5.1 Any claims or demands made by any third party arising out of your use of the Website and our Services.
7.5.2 Your breach of any of the terms and conditions of this Agreement including but not limited to any warranties, representations, or undertakings.
7.5.3 or any violation of applicable laws.
2. General provisions according to Article 8
8.1 Applicable Law: The Terms of Sale and any non-contractual rights and obligations arising out of or related to these Terms of Sale shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws applicable in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
8.2 Dispute Resolution:
1. If you are not satisfied with any of the products you purchased through the site, you can contact us via e-mail, through our social networking sites, or direct chat with customer service on the WhatsApp application or call 0535959521 (in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia) .
2. If you are unable to reach a solution according to Clause 2-8 (a) within
8.3 Third Party Rights: No party other than the parties to this Agreement has the right to enforce any of its provisions.
8.4 Relationship of the parties: None of what is mentioned in the content of these Terms of Sale may be interpreted or considered either by its parties or by any third party as a joint partnership or company between the parties to the agreement, as it is understood that the parties to the agreement have entered into a contractual relationship to perform a service Each of them is independent of the other.
8.5 Additional Assurances: The Parties agree to act and carry out or arrange to make and carry out each required act, document or thing reasonably each within its powers to implement and enforce these Terms of Sale to its fullest extent including without limitation assisting each other in complying with applicable law with it.
8.6 Assignment: These Terms of Sale are binding to secure the interest of its parties, successors, assignees and authorized persons, and you agree not to assign or transfer the validity of these Terms or any of your rights or obligations under these Terms of Sale, whether directly or indirectly, without the initial written consent of We accept that we will not withhold the consent without giving a reasonable reason.
8.7 Entire Agreement: These Terms of Sale and the documents referred to or attached to them contain the entire agreement between the parties with respect to their subject matter, and supersede all prior agreements, negotiations and representations, whether written or oral, with respect to their subject matter. There are no conditions, representations, warranties, undertakings or other agreements between the parties to this agreement, whether direct, indirect, express or implied, other than that agreement and the documents and documents referred to or attached to it.
8.8 Modifications and Changes: These Terms of Sale cannot be changed, diversified, modified or supplemented in any way by you, and we reserve the right to amend, diversify and supplement these Terms of Sale at any time and from time to time. We will also post the current version of the Terms of Sale on the Site, and each change will be effective immediately upon posting on the Site or upon the date that the date is set as the Effective Date (as applicable). Your continued use of the Site and our Services after any change is made constitutes your agreement to be bound by the changes that occurred and to act in the terms after the modification and change.
8.9 Severability of Clauses: If any of the provisions of these Terms of Sale is not enforceable, illegal or unenforceable by any court of jurisdiction, this provision shall be immediately canceled from these conditions and the rest of the terms and conditions will continue to exist in force as long as the legal and economic substance of the transactions for which Under its terms, it stands without any adverse effect on its parties.
8.10 Force Majeure: Neither party to the Agreement shall be liable for any loss, damage, delay or failure to perform due to acts beyond their control whether such acts or events could or could not be reasonably foreseen (including acts of God or judgment legislative, judicial rulings, regulatory or governmental decisions of local or federal governments, courts or governing bodies, the work of subcontractors or any third party supplier of goods or services to us, economic boycott, power outage, or labor disturbance).
8.11 Waiver of a Condition: Our waiver of any provision of these Terms of Sale shall not be construed as a waiver of any other provisions contained therein (whether similar or different), and no waiver of a provision shall be construed as a permanent waiver of it; Unless we express it expressly and in writing.
8.12 Continuity: All provisions of these Terms of Sale, whether express or surviving in nature, shall survive the suspension or expiration of your membership to the Site.
Attention: Please always keep the original product box to ensure obtaining warranty service according to the terms and conditions of some maintenance centers.