Shop Now, Pay Later
We have partnered with Tappy to bring you the best buying experience. Tappy gives you the ability to buy now and split the value of your purchases into 4 monthly payments. No fees or interest.
First step: choose Tabby at checkout.
Step Two: Link any bank or credit card and get immediate approval.
Step 3: Complete your purchase and Tabby will remind you of your appointments. Payment.
Payment of future payments
The best way to track your purchases and see your next payments is through the Tabby app. Download it now. When you use your Visa or MasterCard to shop with Tappy, your payments will be automatically paid
When you pay with Mada Card, please follow these steps:
- Log in on the Tabby app or website
- Select 'My Payments'
- Choose the order you wish to pay and follow the steps to complete the payment
- Who can use Tabby? can be used by any resident of the United Arab Emirates and Saudi Arabia over the age of 18.
- What is the exchange limit available to me with Tabby? The exchange limit depends on a number of factors including the type of products you buy, the store you're buying from, and the date you made previous Tapie payments.
- Is Tabby free? Sure! Tabby does not charge any interest or fees for payments made on time.
- How and when will refunds be returned to my account? Refunds are made according to the store's return and cancellation policy. The amounts will be processed as soon as the store registers the return or cancellation request and Tappy begins the process of returning the funds to you. Here's what you can expect from the recovery process with Tappy:
- If the refund amount is less than the remaining amounts, the remaining amounts will be adjusted accordingly.
- In case the refund amount is greater than the remaining amounts, the remaining payments will be canceled and the remaining amount refunded accordingly.
How long does a refund take?
- In Saudi Arabia and the United Arab Emirates, the amount is returned to the card used for the payment process, which takes 10 days and 21 days in the case of mada cards.
- In Kuwait and Bahrain, the amount will be returned to your Tappy wallet and can be used to pay for your next purchases with Tappy.
Visit Tabby Help Center To learn more.
Tabby gives you the flexibility and freedom to choose when and how you pay for the things you love. Tappy allows you to shop now, pay later and get cash back. Without any interest, fees or accumulated debts.
Tabby is authorized by the Central Bank of Saudi Arabia to operate within the legislative experimental environment, is Shariah-compliant, and has a license PCI DSS Payment Cards Data Security Certificate. Learn more about Tabby.